– Dancers suing Lizzo accuse her of "gaslighting" by not acknowledging their trauma and hurt, according to Crystal Williams.
– Lizzo responded to the lawsuit, calling it "outrageous," and found the aftermath emotionally challenging.
– Williams claims Lizzo's response confirms a pattern of alleged mistreatment experienced by the dancers.
– The dancers feel met with retaliation instead of understanding when raising issues.
– Williams wishes for Lizzo to show concern and inclusivity, even if disagreements exist.
– Allegation that Lizzo avoids accountability, reinforcing the dancers' claims.
– Williams believes Lizzo's lack of acknowledgment perpetuates gaslighting and deflection.
– Dancers emphasize the importance of being heard and addressing issues for a positive way forward.