– Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is trending on social media due to its perceived health benefits.
– ACV is made from fermented crushed apples, converting them into acetic acid.
– Raw, unfiltered ACV contains a "mother" composed of bacteria and yeast, believed to provide probiotics for gut health.
– Millions of views on TikTok and increased Google searches reflect its popularity.
– ACV's acetic acid is thought to offer various health benefits.
– Social media has sparked a renaissance in ACV's use for health and beauty purposes.
– As a health and beauty editor, the writer investigates ACV to determine its efficacy.
– Sorting the true health benefits of ACV from mere trends can be challenging amid the influx of daily health hacks.