– John Wick: Chapter 4 earns $73.5M, setting a franchise and Lionsgate pandemic record ($25.8M on Friday, $137.5M worldwide).
– Keanu Reeves' second-best live-action opening, after Matrix Reloaded ($91.7M), and likely second-best worldwide debut after Matrix Revolutions ($201.4M).
– John Wick becomes one of the few film series with a franchise record in its fourth installment (9 in the past 40 years).
– John Wick: Chapter 4 is the biggest R-rated opening post-pandemic, surpassing Halloween Kills ($49.4M).
– Second-best domestic opening of 2023 after Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania ($106.1M).
– Surpassed No Time to Die's U.S./Canada box office opening ($55.2M).
– 5M people saw John Wick: Chapter 4, compared to Quantumania's 7M admissions.
– Steady foot traffic throughout the day with significant turnout after 8PM for this R-rated sequel (14% before 1PM, 30% between 1PM-5PM, 31% between 5PM-8PM, 25% after 8PM).